Monday, June 15, 2009

I am the worst blogger ever!

Ok, so it's been a while! My excuse is that I have a busy 8 month old who keeps me away from the computer as much as possible! So I have a lot to catch up on!

So Scout now has 2 teeth on the bottom and can i just say "Oh my word! They are so cute!" Wasn't at all fun GETTING them but now that they are here it's just fine! He has discovered and mastered the art of the "army crawl" but hasn't quite figured out crawling on hands and knees! But we are soooo close! And just today, he has learned to pull up on things and stand! Take for instance this morning when I went in to get him.....standing in his bed! which was not lowered at the time.Guess its time for that! Last thing I want is to have him dive head first outta the crib onto his head! Geesh! He has also learned to tell mama "no" by shaking his head! I was thinking at first maybe he didn't really know what it meant, but I'm thinking he knows very well what he's telling me!grrrr!

Since my last post we have gone on vacation, started eating meats, and took our first swim lesson! And he loved every bit of it! Pics to follow! That's all for now! I will try not to stay away so long next time!

No comments: