Saturday, November 8, 2008

Date Night with Daddy

Jason and I went on a date last night! It was so nice to get out of the house and just hang out with an adult for a change. Don't get me wrong; I love my sweet baby, but Mommy needed to have adult conversation instead of baby talk. We got a bit of a late start so because every restaurant had 40+minute wait and I was starving, we ended up a Piccadilly! We had missed the 7pm movie and the 9:45 movie would put us getting home way too late, so we ended up going to Starbucks, went to the Red Bank football game, and to Wal-Mart to buy formula! Whoo-hoo! We know how to have fun!It's funny how much your life really does change once that baby gets here. Your life is not your own anymore. My schedule is his schedule, my concerns are his needs and this house is definitely HIS house!:) But we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: