Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poop and the Happy Baby!





Sounds like a good title for a childrens book, huh? Well, it's the theme for this week at our house ,that's for sure!! Saturday all day, Scout was soooo gassy and just unhappy.So I researched formulas and from what I read, a lot of people said this particular one made their child gassy/constipated or both. Which was our case!So we switched him and as you can see, he is much happier and in such a better mood!!He's even pooping all by himself!!!We had been having to help him for a couple of weeks on the old formula. But he pooped all on his own last night and mommy did a victory dance!!!!So glad we finally found one that agrees with him; it was so sad seeing him in pain and just plain grumpy! Happy days are here again!



On a sadder note......I must return to work this Saturday! Even though it will only be on Saturdays until January 8th, I still dread it!!! Can't people do their OWN hair?!!They can; I just wouldn't get paid for it and with Christmas nipping at our heels, it's back to work I go! :(


No comments: