Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Glad to be here!

Well, we had another website we were using but after I PAID for three months, it mysteriously went offline and I haven't been able to stay in touch with anyone like I had been. As you know, we just had a baby 4 weeks ago and as fast as babies grow and change, I figured it was time to find a site that was a little more reliable so friends and family can keep up with him. So here we are! So far, I am winging this whole set up process. I really have had no idea what I am doing but I must be somewhat technically inclined... I haven't crashed the computer yet!:)

So in Scout News.... He is such a sweet baby! He just stares at me sometimes and I just want to cry!! We've been having nursing/formula issues here lately but we're trying to work it out. He is so fussy sometimes when I am trying to feed him and then just like that,he's out! It all comes out of nowhere,too! I hate that his tummy is obviously hurting him, but I am doing all I can do when he gets that way. He is growing and changing so much it's sad! I want him to stay this little forever! He is such a cuddlebug!!:) I am just enjoying being his mommy! God has really blessed us with this little boy! He is definitely our whole world!

1 comment:

Christy C Beach said...

I know how hard nursing is. Wow! when I think back on those days I think "how did i do it". Arden would fight me for almost an hour at the start. Also-Milecon drops were my best friend. Arden had stomach problems. We made it though. It is just tough